Tuesday, May 6, 2008

B! R! A! D!...gooooo Brad!

So someone finally did it! I shouldn't be surprised that it ended up being Brad Shull...he is a fantastic photographer. He was able to get Little Man to smile AND take a picture at the same time. And this wasn't the 'surprised, eyes wide open' smile we get on camera at home; this was an honest to goodness smile! Thanks Brad!



Side note: I have determined that Dutch looks just like Zach when he was that age and I look a lot like my mom when she was my age. Funny how that works out.

4 comments:

Lolly said...

Definitely Zach Lowrie's boy! And again, you are so photogenic!

Jessica said...

G! R! E! A! T! picture!!! Beautiful family!

Des said...

SUCH a great picture!

Missie Rose said...

i've found you and now i will spy on you.

ps-i want to eat yours and des's baby at the same time. yummy cheeks!