Thursday, September 6, 2012

06 September 2012 :: 100


:: Titus Hinrik ::

This morning you discovered that the window in your classroom faces the walkway I have to use to get back to the car.  I always take one long look in that window after I drop you off to make sure you are doing ok.  This time I saw your little blonde head peeking up.  I could tell you were balancing on your tiptoes and I tried to wave each time you made it high enough to peek over.
It took all I had in me not to run back to your class, grab you up in a big hug and take you back home with me. 
Your teacher must have seen the concern in my face, as she pointed to you and gave me a big thumbs up.  She's super nice. 

3 September 2012 :: 7:52am

1 comment:

Games said...

Wow, amazing weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content material!