Monday, September 3, 2012

03 September 2012 :: 096

:: Titus Hinrik ::

Today we headed back to school!  Titus you were SO excited!  Dutch, a bit less so. We left Finn with the grandmas and I took Tites to his class and Daddy took Dutch.  

You asked me to stay with you, and it was so hard to tell you no.  I was so proud of you for not crying; such a big boy!  
When I came to pick you up at the end of the day, I peeked around the corner and you were sitting on the end of the bench, clutching your backpack in a death grip and tears running down your face.  I had to step back a moment and hide behind some other parents to collect myself before I walked over to get you.  My heart just broke for you at that moment. 

You had me hold you all the way to the car. The ring pop I brought did, however, assuage the horrors of your first day. 

03 Septmber 2012 :: 7:52am



No comments: