Saturday, June 16, 2012

16 June 2012 :: 014


:: Titus Hinrik ::

You are my little alarm clock.  Somewhere in between 6-7, I hear your door open and your little feet down the hallway to our room.  You stand in the doorway for a few minutes, waiting to see if I move or pick my head up.  Then you walk to my side of the bed and put your little face right in mine - "Mommy, I wake upped." 

This morning I could tell you were feeling much better; you had a huge grin on your face and wanted me to go into the living room with you. Once there, you requested your sunglasses because it was "too bright."  You learned that from your brother, who does not yet have an appreciation for the brightness of the morning sun. 

You like to put them on by yourself, but haven't quite grasped the concept that they go behind your ears. It's okay, I still think you are a pretty rad little guy.

16 June 2012 :: 6.57am