Tuesday, October 23, 2012

23 October 2012 :: 146

:: Titus Hinrik ::

You both love to read the Curious George books. You have a blue one and a red one, and you each take turns keeping one in your respective beds. You each also have a little flashlight for bedtime, which you use to "read" after lights out. I know its probably not the best thing to allow, but I loved reading under the covers with my flashlight when I was little and I want you to develop a love for reading, too (even if it's of the illegal bedtime reading ilk). 

Tites, your favourite story is the chocolate factory story in the red book. There is a page that shows the different kind of bon bons and you have them memorized.  Today you were sitting on the couch reading it to yourself out loud.  It was priceless.





No comments: