Monday, October 8, 2012

08 October 2012 :: 131

:: Finnik Liam ::

You are my little shadow and I love to take you wherever I go. Most of the time you just sleep, but there are rare moments where you are awake (and not crying) and I see your big eyes peering out and taking in everything; your little fists up and ready. Today you were bundled to the max, courtesy of Aunt Kiki and Phil & Ted. With this duo, it will be nearly impossible for you to be cold this winter. I was happy for some cooler weather today so I could bundle you up in your new digs. 

You are a beautiful child; I can't wait to see more and more of your little personality peeking through.

08 October 2012 :: 12:37pm

2 comments:

Kari Lowrie said...

He truly is so beautiful and has changed so much in the last month since I have seen him! Though I won't have the time with him that I did with his brothers he is no less firmly rooted in my heart!

Grammy said...

Finn is a beautiful child. I loved looking into his eyes, and singing to him, hoping that somehow, he will remember my voice. I too am anxious to watch his little personality develop. He is a good baby.