Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 September 2012 :: 123

:: Brothers ::

You're brothers, therefore you fight. But there are those sweet and tender moments that you show how much you love each other. 

I have this image. Three boys; strong, tall, and full of spirit. You can tell they are brothers. They are traveling the world with only the packs on their backs. Experiencing this life. Laughing. Singing. Talking about everything and nothing at all. 

I'm not ready for this yet, but in my heart I know you will take care of one another even when you have outgrown me. 

I love you.

30 September 2012 :: 6:22pm






1 comment:

Kari Lowrie said...

One thing I especially love about this picture is that Tites' expression is one I might see on your face! Your boys are amazing, loving and nurturing already!