Thursday, August 9, 2012

09 August 2012 :: 070

:: Han Solo ::
Today we got another peek at you at the doctor's office.  You are certainly growing fast; 3.3kg already!  You are an active little fellow, and your favourite time to remind me of this is in the middle of the night.  You are quite good at kicking my ribs and kidney, but you do exercise self restraint and limit yourself to my left side.
Tomorrow I plan to pack our bags for the hospital just in case you decide to come before your due date.  Part of me hopes you wait for the grandmas' arrival to make your appearance, and the other part (comprised mostly of my ribs, left kidney, and huge belly) would be thrilled if you came a bit early. 
Daddy offered to take your clothes to the laundry mat to dry so at least your first time to wear clothes, they wouldn't be all crispy from air drying.  
Too bad Mommy washed all your clothes together and now they all have a blue tinge to them (sigh).  Daddy tried to cheer me up by pointing out it's okay, because we are having a boy - it would really only be an issue if you were a girl. I love that guy!

9 August 2012 :: 8.42pm 



1 comment:

Kari Lowrie said...

I can't wait to see his beautiful face! Another sweet boy! How did we get so blessed?