Monday, June 11, 2012

11 June 2012 :: 009


:: Brothers ::

Living in Belgium the past 18 months, we have come to know one thing: it can rain any day, at any time. This little fact wreaks havoc on our promises to take you for a bike ride.  Sometimes you don't believe that it's ACTUALLY raining, so we do the window test. 

You both love to sit in the window and watch the cars and trucks go by. You shout out to each other what kind of car it is; the buses and the trash trucks are a pretty big deal.  

I've given up wiping off the little hand prints and face prints off the windows on a regular basis.  Now I just save that task for when I know we have guests coming over. 

I don't mind them so much; too soon they won't be there to wipe away anymore...

11 June 2012 :: 6.07pm

1 comment:

Kari Lowrie said...

After y'all moved I left the tiny fingerprints at the window by the back door for months. A sweet reminder of Dutch and Tites! I love this picture, Dutch's outstretched hand...